ALL ARE WELCOME AT NEIGHBORCARE HEALTH AT HIGH POINT
Neighborcare Health is the largest provider of primary medical and dental care in the Seattle area for low-income and uninsured families and individuals. It has served the community since for 50 years, meeting patients where they are—geographically, culturally, physically and emotionally. Neighborcare Health is committed to creating a health care home, and encouraging long-term relationships between patients and providers. Everyone deserves quality health care.
Neighborcare Health at High Point clinic offers medical, dental, behavioral health (mental health and substance use recovery), WIC nutrition services, insurance enrollment assistance, and more for patients of all ages. The clinic has interpreters and other staff members who speak Khmer, Somali, Spanish, Vietnamese and other languages. There is also free on-site interpretation services in multiple languages.
The clinic is located next to the High Point Seattle Public Library at 6020 35th Ave SW. Stop by to make an appointment or to say hello. Same-day appointments are often available.
Medical services | 206-461-6950
Health care teams care for you when you're sick and help you stay healthy with regular check-ups and tips for living a healthy lifestyle. When you need other health care services, staff members can help coordinate your care within Neighborcare Health and in the community. Medical services include:
- Preventive primary medical care
- Help with chronic conditions (ie. diabetes, asthma)
- Gynecology and reproductive health (family planning)
- Pregnancy and newborn care, including midwifery
- Pediatrics and well-child care
- Screening and counseling for sexually-transmitted infections
- Social work
- Referrals to specialists
- Health and nutrition education
- Care coordination with hospitals, rehabilitation centers, and other care providers
Dental Services | 206-461-6966
Neighborcare Health at High Point provides dental care to patients of all ages. A healthy mouth is essential to keeping the rest of your body healthy, so don't miss your regular dental check-ups and care! Dental services include:
- Dental exams, X-rays, cleanings, sealants, fillings and extractions
- Oral health education
- Specialty care, including limited oral surgery, crown, denture and root canal services
- Emergency care services for all patients on a first-come, first-served basis
WIC Services (provided by Public Health--Seattle & King County) | 206-477-1870
WIC provides nutrition services and support for pregnant, postpartum and breastfeeding women, and infants and children up to age 5. WIC Services include:
- Monthly assistance to purchase nutritious foods
- Breastfeeding education and support
- Individual and group nutrition education
- Referral to community resources (food banks and social services)
Fees and Insurance
Neighborcare Health accepts most forms of insurance, including Apple Health (Medicaid), Medicare and private plans. For people without insurance, they also offer discounts based on family size and income. No one is denied services due to ability to pay.
For more information visit www.neighborcare.org.