GOOD CHOICES FOR A BETTER FUTURE
The High Point community was designed to be a model of green development and sustainable living. SHA assembled a winning combination of builders, developers, architects, city planners and residents to demonstrate that Green Living is Good Living.
If you are considering a new home at High Point, here are just some of the benefits:
New homes are built to practical standards of sustainability. What this means for you is:
- Reduced costs to heat and cool
- Overall lower energy use
- Reduced water use saves both valuable resources and money
- Home are built to have longer lifecycles and low maintenance costs
When you live at High Point, take comfort in knowing you are in Seattle’s most sustainable neighborhood.
- State of the art Low Impact Development using nature's own processes to clean storm water run-off before it leaves the community.
- Landscaped swales along the roadways use native and drought-tolerant plantings to clean run off.
- A community pond not only provides wonderful views and a place to walk, but also contributes to cleaning water.
- Special measures protect the water quality of Longfellow Creek, a recently restored salmon spawning stream leading to Puget Sound.
- Community managing of landscaping, using low-impact methods keep the community looking its best.